sábado, 21 de junho de 2014

"Change the world" by Eric Clapton handwritten with dip pen

If I could reach the stars Pull one down for you, Shine it on my heart So you could see the truth:  That this love inside Is everything it seems. But for now I find It's only in my dreams.  And I can change the world, I will be the sunlight in your universe. You would think my love was really something good, Baby if I could change the world. Handwrite with Dip Pen and Gillot Nib
"Change the world" by Eric Clapton



Today I practiced my handwriting with one of my favorite songs: "Change the World" by Eric Clapton. I love this song and I was able to capture a bit of poetry with my writing and the mood of the photograph.

Hope you enjoy.

[Handwriting with dip pen and Gilllot flex nib.]

----

Hoje eu treinei minha caligrafia com uma das minhas músicas preferidas: "Change de world" do Eric Clapton. Eu gosto muito desta música e acredito ter captado um pouco de sua poesia com o meu manuscrito e o clima d foto.

Espero que gostem.

[Caligrafia com pena Gillot flexível]


Nenhum comentário: